How to get rid of canker sores: the chronic ones
If you have get rid of canker sores because
helps you to prevent canker sores.
We invite you to read the
to understand how people were able to get rid of canker sores, even when they had them continuously and had tried before all possible get-rid-of-canker-sores-remedies.
, AftaZen is an effective treatment to
We advise you to:
- Consult a practitioner if you can't get rid of a canker sore after 4 weeks
- Do not use extensively mouthwashes or local antiseptic which could destabilize your oral flora.
- Brush your teeth with a flexible toothbrush and be particularly attentive not to hurt your mouth (micro cuts)
- Check that you don't use a
likely to cause canker sores
- Check that you do not take a medicine likely to
- Be attentive to your oral hygiene when you have canker sores to avoid a secondary infection
- Kiss whoever you want, canker sores are not infectious
- Adopt a Zen attitude: be relaxed and rested
- Keep in mind that the origin of canker sores might be a result of
How to get rid of canker sores: the not so often ones
If you get cankers once in a while, the best way to get rid of canker sores are topical treatments (also called local treatment). There are a lot of them on the market and they have no side effects as long as you don't take them frequently.